JoinTweet Matters

Monday, February 17, 2014

Haitians and Friends Groups on Facebook

We are all leading busy lives no matter how long we spend on Social Network. Some people want to believe the opposite of that above statement. With the advent of technology Social Network can be accessed almost anywhere and even at work. Some employers even encourage it for advertising purposes. I go to my friends first when someone ask me for a professional! I usually go to my Facebook friend first. In my leisure time I use it to join groups on Facebook. Guess what I came up with this group.

I have had self doubt wether that would serve a purpose or probably reinventing something that is already there. But I remember a famous passage. " Nothing is New Under the Sun" You are under no obligation to Join or if you join you are not obligated to Post. I probably have stuff to fill half a container in my garage! Just kidding-

Feel free to add your business, your activities, with a picture and your website address or simply show us your collection of arts and crafts or if you know an artist in Haiti or an entrepreneur point him or her to that group

JOIN GROUP HERE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/unionxchange


No comments:

Post a Comment